2021 Australasian Database Conference
Conference Venue: Dunedin, New Zealand.
The Australasian Database Conference series is an annual forum for sharing the latest research progresses and novel applications of database systems, data management, data mining and data analytics for researchers and practitioners in these areas from Australia, New Zealand and in the world. The 32nd edition of the Australasian Database Conference, ADC 2021, will be co-located with the 2021 Australasian Computer Science Week (ACSW 2021) in Dunedin, New Zealand. In addition to regular research papers, industry papers, demo sessions, and plenary poster sessions, ADC 2021 will also feature multiple keynote speeches and tutorials given by world-leading researchers and industry leaders.
Other events in the Australasian Database Research Week include a 2-day PhD School, and invited presentations about recent high quality research work and major new database and big data research initiatives in Australasia.
- Workshop dinner information is available at here
- Free online proceedings for ADC 2021 can be accessed from here until mid March 2021.
- Registration details can be found here.
- The ADC 2021 conference proceedings are available.
- You can find information about it at https://www.springer.com/978-3-030-69376-3.
- or access the online version at http://link.springer.com/openurl.asp?genre=issue&issn=0302-9743&volume=12610.
Important Datas:Full Paper Deadline:
Author Notification: 24th December, 2020.
Camera-Ready Deadline: 10th January, 2021.
Conference Dates: 29th January - 5th February, 2021.